The Food & Beverage Service Associate Programme is a 6-month comprehensive course designed to train students to excel in the hospitality industry. The programme offers a combination of theoretical and practical training in various aspects of food and beverage service and management.
Upon completion, you will be well-prepared for a career in hotels, restaurants, airlines, cruise liners, casinos, convention centres, or entrepreneurship with opportunities for personal, professional and financial growth. Placement assistance is provided through our in-house resources.
What Will You Experience?
The Food and Beverage Service Associate Programme offers extensive hands-on training in the finer nuances of the restaurant and catering industry.. You will learn about styles of service, table setups, operating equipment, buffet setup, wines, spirits, liqueurs, bartending, coffees, and restaurant management principles. You also receive training in etiquette, personality development, and use of technology. The college features a modern restaurant and bar setup, air-conditioned classrooms with audio-visual equipment, a library, and a computer lab. Facilities like a cafeteria, swimming pool, and hostel are available. Alumni will join an influential and growing network of past students working with some of the biggest names in the hospitality industry.
KCCA wants people who dream with passion. If you have cleared Class 12 or its equivalent with English as one of your subjects, you may apply. If you have cleared Class 10 or equivalent examination and have at least 2 years of relevant work experience, you are also eligible to apply.
- The Food & Beverage Service Associate programme enables you to become a customer service oriented professional in the hospitality industry.
- You will become adept at different service styles, setting the table based on the occasion and meal, laying a buffet, serving wines, spirits and cocktails, and making different types of coffee.
- You will master conversational skills, dining etiquette and professionalism and carry yourself with poise and confidence.
- You will understand how to use technology in the restaurant industry.
- By training in our state-of-the-art restaurant with an open kitchen and full bar, you will become well-versed with the standards of high-end hotels and restaurants.
- You will learn from international faculty with vast experience in hotels, restaurants and cruise liners around the world.
- Being a 6-months half-day programme, you will be able to work part-time and gain valuable industry experience.
- Our in-house placements team will support you to secure a full-time job in the industry upon completion of the programme.